Exoprimal Full Release Info and a Thank-You to All Open Beta Test Participants
- Xbox Series X|S
- Xbox One
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Exoprimal open beta test.
Our team gained a great deal of data from exofighter survey responses and social media. We'll put this feedback to good use and make Exoprimal the best game it can be!
While the open beta allowed players to experience some of the missions available in the Dino Survival mode, Exoprimal's full release will feature the following content for players to enjoy.
- Missions without direct combat between players where victory is determined by clearing the PvE objectives as fast as possible
- Cutscenes and an Analysis Map where players can explore Exoprimal's story and the mysteries surrounding Leviathan and parallel worlds
- Story-related missions in Dino Survival
- 10-player co-op missions with a variety of objectives and even fiercer dinosaurs
- A variety of maps like Dam and Volcanic Base
- 5-player missions that rotate weekly with global leaderboards for fastest completion time
- Equipment called Modules that allow for deeper customization of exosuit capabilities
- Exosuit skins, weapon skins, decals, emotes, and other cosmetic options
- In-game medals and awards for completing certain challenges, like blocking a certain amount of damage as a Tank suit
We also plan on supporting Exoprimal with title updates after its release.
- Exosuit variants that use different equipment for different play styles, like Deadeye with a burst-fire rifle that can also be used as a shotgun
- Updates with each season that add more game content
- Collaborations with other Capcom titles
We'd like to thank everyone once again for participating in the open beta test and leaving such great feedback.
Be sure to check Exoprimal's official website and social media accounts for the latest news and information.
The Exoprimal team appreciates your interest and support, and we hope to see you in future wargames!