Title Update 2 Contents
- Xbox Series X|S
- Xbox One
Update Time & Date
October 18th (Wed)
Space Required for Download
Xbox Series X|S : Approximately 6.0GB
Xbox One : Approximately 5.8GB
Windows : Approximately 6.4GB
PlayStation®5 : Approximately 6.2GB
PlayStation®4 :Approximately 5.7GB
Steam® :Approximately 4.2GB
Note: This amount only applies to the Title 2 update.
Please ensure that you have extra space before downloading the data.
New Season Begins
Exoprimal Season 2 will begin alongside the release of the Title Update.
The Survival Pass rewards for this upcoming season will be different.
Also, you can purchase the Premium Tier to receive special rewards with your Season 2 Survival Pass.
There will be also be Halloween and Holiday Campaigns taking place during this season, as well as a Double EXP Campaign.
Season 2 Start and End Dates
From the launch of Title Update 2 until
January 18th, 2024 (Thu) 3:00 a.m. UTC
January 17th, 2024 (Wed) 10:00 p.m EDT
Note: Date and time are subject to change.
The Street Fighter 6 Collaboration Begins
Check here for more details about the collaboration.
The Street Fighter 6 Collaboration Begins!
New Content and Features
A new map has been added.
A new Final Mission has been added.
New rigs have been added.
These new rigs can be purchased with BikCoins once you reach the required player level.
New Modules have been added.
These new modules can be purchased with BikCoins once you reach the required player level.
Durban is being added to the Savage Gauntlet Boss Battles.
Try to finish the excruciatingly difficult 5-person PvE Missions. The rules are the same as in the Savage Gauntlet.
Boss battles will be regularly added into the Savage Gauntlet schedule so you can enjoy a variety of gameplay encounters.
* Please check the information site for details on the Savage Gauntlet.
Battle Records have been added, letting you view various play data.
In the Database tab of the main menu, you can view Play Time, Victories, MVP Awards, Defeated Dinosaur Count, wargame and exosuit statistics such as craft placement counts, and other rig-related play data.
New rewards have been added to the War Chest.
- EXOSUIT SKINS
- WEAPON SKINS
New medals have been added.
New awards have been added.
Some menus and portions of the UI have been slightly adjusted.
- An option has been added for all platforms to replace other player usernames with anonymous ones.
- Exosuit skin and weapon skin preview screens will display the names of the exosuits that can equip them.
- A shortcut button was added to change the page on the Career Player Level and Survival Pass screens.
- All fighter names will be displayed when cooperating with enemy teams in missions.
- The icon that displays where enemy exofighters have been knocked out has been adjusted, making it easier to see.
We have confirmed a bug where the Repairs EX Medal can only be obtained with either Witchdoctor or Witchdoctor α's recovery skill.
A fix is planned where a recovery performed either by other exosuits, an Aid rig, or the Repair Boost craft will also let this medal be obtained.
We deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by these bugs.
Bug Fixes & Balance Adjustments
- Fixed a bug for Deadeye α where bullets could fly significantly outside of the reticle when firing a shotgun at enemies from a close-rage.
- Fixed a bug for Vigilant α where the controller sensitivity while using the 3x scope was too high. The sensitivity is now the same as default Vigilant.
- Fixed a bug for Vigilant α where fired bullets would not be displayed on other players' screens if they were over 120m away.
- Fixed a bug for Krieger where the hit detection of its Stunlock Missile could be wrong based on the shooting player and hit player.
- Corrected errors in the effect description for Krieger α's A-40 Pulverizer.
- Corrected errors in the effect description for Witchdoctor α's Feed.
- Corrected errors in the Lv2 effect descriptions for the Base Module and Conservation Module.
- Corrected errors in the effect description for Vigilant Module V - Hailstorm.
- Corrected errors in the Lv3 effect description for Vigilant Module V - Hailstorm.
- Corrected errors in the effect description for Nimbus α Module N02-SG Mastery.
- Fixed a bug where the following medals could not be obtained when knocking out a hostile exofighter off of the field with a Dominator Large Dinosaur.
- Suit Hunter
- Double Domination
- Three Course Meal
- Suit Eater
- Apex Predator
- Fixed a bug related to High End series equipment where the scores of the default suits and variant suits were not calculated as part of the Exceptional Feats.
- Fixed a bug where defense up and damage reduction effects were not applied in response to Umbral Neosaur’s attacks.
- Adjustments have been made to the AI routines for Pteranodon's new actions such as Stone Toss.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when Krieger’s Dome Shield is used to defend against a massive Pteranodon swarm and damage dealt to frightened Pteranodons was massively increased.
Game Mode Adjustments
- Adjustments were made to increase the types of missions at the beginning of the game, including Final Missions.
- Adjustments were made to increase the types of dinosaurs that appear at the beginning of the game.
- Adjustments were made so special missions such as Trial Combat 0414 are more likely to appear than at present.
- With the addition of Escape, adjustements were made to the draw rates for Final Missions.
- Fixed a bug where the summoned large dinosaur would not sometimes appear on the radar when the enemy team activated a Dominator.
- Fixed a bug where certain decals displayed the wrong raraity when active.
The display position of such decals will be changed accordingly.
- Unintended names for some exosuit skins have been changed.
- Typographical errors in the game text have been fixed.
A number of other, smaller bugs have also been fixed.
The Exoprimal team appreciates your interest and support, and we hope to see you in the wargame!